Home | Contact |Beliefs | Bible Study Materials | Tracts | Inspiration | Prayer |About |School

Amanda Carr
Jerry Bristow
Don Willis
God Said
A Glimpse

INSPIRATION

Each individual has a unique story or miracle happen that can inspire someone else. Below are a few excerpts from these stories. God is so amazing that they want you to read of His goodness. Click the links to read the full articles.

Amanda Carr

Friday Oct. 25 2002 was payday. I used nearly my entire check to pay off my car on my lunch break; I was too excited to wait until after work. At home that evening, my husband and I decided to invite my parents out to diner for a car-paying-off celebration. We had a nice diner, and more than halfway home we had a head-on collision.
(click here for the full article)

Jerry Bristow

-What’s going to happen with my job? GOD gave me the job in the first place. My company has been outstanding and supportive.-What about our new house? GOD is in control. GOD blessed us with a house that we had signed a contract for a year earlier. We moved in January 24, 2003.-Will we be able to sell our old house? (Top of the market!). GOD blessed us to sell our house the first day that we listed it for what we asked for.
(click here for the full article)

Don Willis

-On Thursday, Nov. 6, 2002, one of several dates I will never forget, my life changed dramatically. A busy executive, while on a conference call, I began to have chills and shake uncontrollably. Afterward my joints began to ache with excruciating pain. I resisted going to the hospital several days. When I finally checked into the emergency room, my oxygen level was only 59.
(click here for the full article)

Jerry and Jo Gilbert

The statistics on Multiple Myeloma is: 30% die within 90 days of diagnosis. The other 70% will die within an average of about 2 years. There is no known cure for it. That is what hit my little girl in the face in January of 2001.
(click here for the full article)

A Glimpse of Paradise
The view of heaven is awesome. Bro. Jerry Gilbert caught a first hand glimpse of what that great city is like when he fell about sixteen feet off a deck to the concrete of his unfinished house. Read what he experienced while he was unconscious.
(click here for the full article)

Copyright ©2006 International Apostolic Churches Incorporated